Monday 9 December 2019

FIRE BOY - LAUGHTER, TEARS AND GOOSEBUMPS.

FIRE BOY – LAUGHTER, TEARS AND GOOSEBUMPS.

An Album that has certainly been making waves in Nigeria for a little while now. This album is a perfect harmony of every kind of Nigerian music, from the dance Hall to the slow gentle blues which the average Nigerian can connect with. It is a very spiritual album, with intense sounds and instrumentals. Rhythm and cool and young definitely making it all special with his beautiful and special sounds.

1.NEED YOU.
   This slow, gentle song tells us a love story, something emotionally fitting and lyric filled. Fire boy expresses his love for someone, not only with words but also with a strong sound which takes us deeply into how he feels.
“Can't do without you girl like two sides of a coin oh (coin oh) ahh
We made love more than memories
But in my song you're my melody
You're the only one that can be there for me.”

2. VIBRATION
Vibration is a complete vibe, it’s sounds and perfect beats of harmony put it’s listeners in a complete dance spirit. It’s a sound that resonates with every kind of Nigerian, still making a top notch lyrics which puts you into that intense Nigerian spirit.
“I can feel the vibration
Of your body moving
You put your body into it
I can see what you're doing oh.”

3.SCATTER
Party scatter, a song which is definitely one of the Nigerian and African groove. It’s Afro sounds easing you into a vibe that moves your body. The lyrics pushes you to sing along and move your body as it is an intelligent one with an outstanding instrumental.
“The party scatter, the party scatter
Tell me are you ready oh?
Are you ready oh
Sho ready la ti jo
Listen to the do re mi to fa so la ti do.”

4.ENERGY
Fire boy talks about how he feels about a lover here, he speaks of how he loves the energy she brings around him and how it makes him speechless and shy. A slow and beautiful song with exceptional voice overs.
 “Energy na your energy
That's what I like about you
That's why I wanna be around you.”
No doubt that this song touches a soft spot in every kind of person.

5.LIKE I DO
 Another love song from fire boy, a very intense lyrics which fills the hearts of listeners with a love that was lost or found. He sings deeply and passionately on how nobody can love his special person like he does.
“Your love is true
Baby you'll always be there for me
I know you'll always be there
No one can love you
Like I do.”




6.GBAS GBOS
This song is a very spiritual song, it’s vibe grips you into a funk, a trance of true African music. It’s lyrics filled with slangs and wordings that connects to every listener. It’s instrumental filled with power you cannot resist.
“(Haa Gbas gbos Gbas gbos Pelechi ya Gbas
Gbas gba eh Gbas Gbas ekere cha chuku cha)”
He speaks about the life he chose and how the studio and music life has got him. He expresses the love he needs.
“I need some loving for my soul
And I no fit do am on my own
Haa this is the life I choose
You're the one I know
Ha. Ah low waist ooo give me your low waist.”

7. OMO OLOGO
A dance hall kind of song, it easily gets you moving your body and the instruments vibrates with you. Although not a very strong lyrics which reduces it’s potential as it does not possess a lot of content. A good song to dance to regardless.

8. HIGH ON LIFE
“My life is a Melody.” Couldn’t have been said better. Fire boy shows his love and respect for everyone around him, both his friends and foes. He expresses how he goes with the flow of life regardless and focuses on what is really important. This song has a lot of approval and respect from his listeners.
“My life is a melody
Making money making love making memories
Blessings follow me
One time for the people wey dey always pray for me
Love and harmony, peace and joy more life to my enemies.”
With this lovely content full lyrics, you can tell he is really high on life, as he flows with it melodiously.

9. FEEL.
This song is filled with a lyrics that meets your soul, the voice and instrumentals find a way into your heart and makes you feel the kind of love Fire boy wanted his lover to feel in this song. He talks about how he wants her to feel his love and how he can’t pretend.
“'Cause I need you to feel my love in your soul
I need you to feel my touch on your body.”

10. WAIT AND SEE

“One man, one city, one night
One street, one journey, one dream (Aheh)
One chance, one opportunity, you no get as the matter wan be (Aheh)
Nobody can be like me
So many sacrifices (Aheh)”
A personal song from Fire boy, he gives us a  little story on his journey and the sacrifices he made to get here. He talks about how the world around him reacted to what he was doing, how they asked ‘what he was doing?”and how he replied “wait and see.” No doubt a coming out story of who Fire boy is and who he has been.

11. JEALOUS
A song that arguably put Fire boy on the map. This is a perfect song; it’s instrumentals and lyrics are from the very top of good, tasteful music. He tells us a story of how he fell in love and now he’s getting jealous from seeing her with anyone else, of how he has become addicted to this special person.
“Wetin you give me is not enough oo
You know say me I no wan fall in love shawty yeh
But watin you give me is not enough o
Oh baby am getting jealous
Don't wanna see you with anybody o
I'm getting addicted oh baby.”

12.KING
A very harmonious song, with a very beautiful and intense lyric. Fire boy talks on how he should be treated and how he wanted his lover to treat him like a king. He also states he has limits for how far he can go for her love.

13.WHAT IF I SAY.
Fire boy professes love for a lover, and the possibility of the things he could do for her, how far he could go for her if she reciprocates his love. He talks about the big and little things they could do. The lyrics is filled with intense content and a very tremendous sound from rhythm and cool and young.
“ What If I Say, Make We No Be Friends, Make You Be My Babe
Cos I Don They Fall And E Be Like Say
Me And You We Go Runaway, We Go Go America
In The Midnight Train.”

Conclusion
A very beautiful and amazing album with every kind of vibe from Love to dance and tears. A work that has something special for every kind of person. Also a personal journey on who fire boy has become so far. A true tale of laughter, tears and Goosebumps.

Top 5:
- JEALOUS
- GBAS GBOS
- VIBRATION
- LIKE I DO
- HIGH ON LIFE

RATING : B+

No comments:

Post a Comment

SARZ FT WURLD - I LOVE GIRLS WITH TROBUL.

SARZ FT WURLD -  I LOVE GIRLS WITH TROBUL. What stands out from the EP Is the kind of sounds provided by Sarz. It’s sounds are completel...