Monday 9 December 2019

SARZ FT WURLD - I LOVE GIRLS WITH TROBUL.

SARZ FT WURLD -  I LOVE GIRLS WITH TROBUL.

What stands out from the EP Is the kind of sounds provided by Sarz. It’s sounds are completely astonishing and it was nicely worked on by Wurld who put his unique and talented musical expertise into it.

1.PRISONA
A love song with a very good and dope instrumental. Wurld sings with an amazing voice and strong music taste which puts it’s listeners into a groove. He talks about how much this kind of love makes him feel, how much it makes him feel high. “I get high on your love.”
Also, with very good lyrics, both in English and Yoruba which appeals to a lot of fans.
“I'm a prisoner in your world
A slave to passion, you are my fall
I get high, I get high
I get high for your love.”

2. TROBUL
A song which easily gets you moving your body, TROBUL talks about his affection for a person who he appreciates very much. The lyrics point to a woman who is perfect for him and how he will choose her over all others because she is the only one he sees and loves. Once again another beautiful instrumental from SARZ.
“We are lovers we live for ever
Through desire we live for ever
We are dreamers we live forever
Through this passion we live forever
I know you like dirty dancing.”

3.SWEAT
This is an intense song with an amazing sound, the instrumental is of pure genius which makes it a stand out song that moves the spirit of the listeners. Wurld putting up very good lyrics to complete the perfection.
“You take me high, take me low no sorry
Don't be afraid just grab what you like when you on me (me me)
Tonight no be play play
Run it anywhere no dey fear fear I want it everyday no dey tey tey
The way you work it work it down For you i got the stamina.”

4. FOCUS
“Baby you are, you are one in a million
I know you deserve a man that wants your nature
I want you the way you are, don't make me change this
Whatever you want and more, I'll be that for you
Let me be your focus.”
This is a very grounded love song with an impressive lyrics which tells a story, one which we could close our eyes and imagine. Wurld speaks about how much he wants to be all she(a lover) focuses on and how important she is to him.

5.MAD
A very intense and beautiful instrumental by Sarz. Wurld also using his exceptional voice to produce a song which easily gets listeners dancing while also feeling the vibe and good lyrics.
“Say you want and you need me
When you call I dey busy
Oh make we take am easy
This your love too dey greedy
Everytime you dey tease me
Say you better for leave me
Make we no turn small thing into bigger something ehh.”
The song talks about the stress of love, coming from someone he really loves. No doubt a personal song.

NOBODY WINS (INTERLUDE)
This is a conversation with two ladies, talking about men and their relationship with them, introducing a character called sade.

6.EGO
A story filled with harmonious Melody and very beautiful lyrics. He talks about the pride of a lady towards how he feels for her and states his stand on the matter. Although he wants and needs her but he won’t call anyways.
“Still I want you close, sometimes I need you
I'd never forget you
But I won't call you anyway
Nobody wins, 'cause you won't call me anyway.”

7.SADE
A beautiful instrumental and a true Afro vibe is introduced here through the song, it’s also blessed with beautiful lyrics and continues to shed more light on the character Sade and how Wurld feels about her. He searches for her on this one, giving us a very intense one, with soul filling sounds.
“All the time
All along
She listen when you say you needing me
It's over now
You called at night
Can't believe how you left with no warning.”


CONCLUSION
THIS EP FROM SARZ AND WURLD IS AN EXCEPTIONAL ONE, ONE WITH TERRIFIC SOUND AND BEAUTIFUL LYRICS. IT ALSO TAKES YOU ON A FICTIONAL STORY OF LOVE AND AFFECTION IN A DIFFERENT FORM. THIS WORK STANDS OUT FROM EVERY KIND OF NIGERIAN MUSIC, ITS UNIQUENESS MAKES ITS LISTENERS WANT TO LISTEN OVER AND OVER AGAIN.

TOP 5
- SWEAT
- MAD
- PRISONA
- SADE
- TROBUL

RATING: B

No comments:

Post a Comment

SARZ FT WURLD - I LOVE GIRLS WITH TROBUL.

SARZ FT WURLD -  I LOVE GIRLS WITH TROBUL. What stands out from the EP Is the kind of sounds provided by Sarz. It’s sounds are completel...